Payment, Insurance & Coverage Questions
We accept private pay for clients who wish to maintain privacy or do not have insurance coverage. We also accept the insurance plans listed below.
- Private Pay - Cash & Check
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UHC/United Behavioral Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- RIte Care: Neighborhood Health Plan-RI & UHC
- Cigna (Out of Network)
- Aetna (Out of Network)
- Tufts (Out of Network)
Other PPO Insurance (Out of Network)
- Cigna HMO
- Tufts HMO
- Aetna HMO
If you have an insurance plan not listed above, please contact us to verify your benefits to determine if we can accept the insurance.
Psychotherapy services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my copayment, coinsurance and deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have out of network benefits?
- Is there a limit on number of sessions or amount of coper year?
- Do I need an authorization or pre-authorization number?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and check are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session because we reserved the appointment for you and could not offer it to others.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.